Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Starting salary: £20,000 – £26,000, plus performance bonus
Location: Manchester, UK
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for growing and developing our partnerships department, with other marketing agencies to offer LinkedIn lead generation services to their clients.
If you are looking to be part of an energetic sales organization with opportunities for fast career progression and the potential to work from our Chicago and Dubai Offices, look no further.
You will be generating your own leads and managing warm leads passed to you, selling the concept of StraightIn and booking appointments for yourself and managing the whole sales process to develop new partnerships and build lasting relationships with them.
You will also work closely with our operations team to ensure that your clients are receiving the best possible service, providing regular reporting and identifying upsell opportunities!
Ideal candidates will have an intense hunger for success and a positive attitude. You’ll need to be confident working independently and a fast learner, having an oversight of how the business operates in order to equip our partners with the tools to sell our services to their clients.
Sales experience is desirable but not essential, just a can-do attitude and a desire to learn.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, fast-growing and exciting organisation that has excellent opportunities for fast career progression. The role comes with a competitive bonus and commission structure in addition to basic salary.
- Booking qualified appointments
- Building relationships with marketing agencies to provide our services on a white-labelled basis
- Taking a proactive approach to your own day and performance
- Working towards fixed weekly targets
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- Ability to identify appropriate sales strategies
- Objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Well organised team player
- Desire and drive to progress through the organization
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Display a positive attitude
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration package compromising of a basic salary and commission
- Ongoing Learning and Development, training and career progression
- Excellent working environment
- 28 Days’ Holiday increasing to 30 days after one year, plus an additional paid day off on your birthday
- Free private medical insurance after your first year
- Opportunity to travel to our Chicago and Dubai Offices
Apply now! Quick starts available!