We are an End to End outsourced marketing agency, creating effective Lead Generation campaigns and selling on behalf of our Clients. Client privacy is of the utmost importance at StraightIn, we take our responsibilities seriously and will always respond quickly and courteously to any request. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of data then please contact our legal representative and data protection officer on the email below:
Shannon Townsend – email@example.com
Our GDPR and Data Protection Policy
- StraightIn are committed to safeguarding the privacy and accuracy of the personal data of Our website visitors, service users and email recipients.
- This policy applies only where we are acting as a Controller of personal data in reference to website visitors, Clients, email recipients, personal data collected from third parties and any other data where we determine its purposes and processing of that data.
- This policy also applies to third-party, personal data supplied to us by our Clients.
- Within this policy, any reference to ‘data subject’ means a natural person whose data is processed by StraightIn or The Client.
- We cannot be held responsible for the GDPR and Data Protection policies of our Clients. If you are contacted by one of our clients we recommend that you also check their own independent policies.
How do StraightIn process your personal data?
- We may process personal data for website users, including those who enquire, in terms of their IP address, geographical location, browser, operating system, referral source, length of visit and information regarding the frequency of visits to the website. We do this for legitimate legal and business reasons in terms of improving our offering and tailoring our services to prospective clients.
- When you become a Client we may process your account data including, but not limited to, your name, email address, company name and any other relevant contact information relating to business activity. This is again for legitimate legal and business purposes.
- We also may process personal information found on social networking sites and profiles and any other information made publicly available. This data includes but is not limited to name, employment information, education details and relevant information. This is for both legitimate legal and business purposes in relation to business development.
- If any legal claims are made in relation to data where necessary StraightIn may ascertain any publicly available personal data as necessary for the legal claim whether in court or administrative proceedings.
- In relation to all data our processing strategy is always legally compliant and in the best interests and consideration of our clients and third parties who are related to our business activity.
- We continually undertake Interest and Data Protection Impact Assessments to ensure our services are relevant and do not infringe on any third-party data protection rights.
Sources of Personal Data:
We only ever source and process personal data when there is a legitimate interest to do so. This includes but is not limited to;
- Contacting business contacts provided by our clients regarding our client’s various goods and services in which their business may be interested.
- Contacting individuals whose business may be interested in SalesTeams services
- Contacting individuals whose business may be interested in various goods and services offered by our clients
- Enriching the details we have on business contacts with other information that we hold so that we provide more tailored information about goods and services which is appropriate and of legitimate interest
- Sharing personal data with our partner companies, including but not limited to StraightIn, Inboxx and Astute Aviation, who may contact you regarding goods and services in which your business may have a legitimate interest in.
Sharing Your personal data with third parties:
- StraightIn does not sell or share your personal data with other companies or third parties. We only collect personal data in the best interests of the business as outlined in our details of service with The Client.
- We share that data only with an individual, specific Client.
- Personal information and data may be shared with our legal team or insurers as necessary with any claims that may arise through our working relationship. We may also share data as required by law.
By using our website you are therefore agreeing to this policy.
StraightIn may use automated processing to verify personal data and determine whether to contact a prospective customer as part of a campaign on behalf of our clients. This is to ensure that we are providing the best service possible to our clients and no irrelevant information is being collected.
Your rights as a data subject:
Under Data Protection Law in the UK. Your rights are as follows;
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object processing
- The right to data portability
- Rights relating to automated processing of personal data
- The right to complain to a relevant authority
- The right to withdraw consent
If you would like to opt-out of our marketing emails please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like some more information regarding these rights please contact:
Shannon Townsend – email@example.com
Amendments to this policy:
- StraightIn have the right to update this policy occasionally by publishing a new version on our website
- It is the responsibility of The Client to regularly check the StraightIn website and check they are up to date with the changes