What are LinkedIn Ads? And why advertise on LinkedIn?
With nearly 800 million online members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, LinkedIn is the largest social network for professionals.
The purpose of the platform is to allow online users to have the opportunity to connect with other professionals within their industry and target market.
Allowing online users to gain the opportunity to build brand awareness across a professional audience, letting you reach decision-makers directly.
But when it comes to advertising your business, LinkedIn isn’t everyone’s primary platform for digital advertising. However, it is a marketing channel that all B2B brands should be utilising.
What are LinkedIn Ads?
LinkedIn Ads is a paid marketing tool that offers access to LinkedIn social networks through sponsored posts. This particular marketing tool allows B2B brands the opportunity to generate leads, share content, online recognition and more.
LinkedIn ads can reach various audiences through different ad formats and targeting, depending on whether your goal is to generate leads, build brand awareness or drive sales.
LinkedIn has many advantages. Depending on your business’s marketing goals, LinkedIn can be the primary channel to utilise to attract new business.
Why advertise on LinkedIn?
B2B LinkedIn Ads offers brands the opportunity to gain high-quality leads. The main benefit of LinkedIn Ads for businesses is that give business owners and marketers the ability to reach a specific goal.
The majority of LinkedIn users are always looking for solutions, seeking answers that can benefit their business needs. And through LinkedIn Ads, you are providing them with the answers to the problem they want to resolve.
What are the different types of LinkedIn ads?
LinkedIn offers multiple ads. Each ad format can be adjusted accordingly to support a brands goal.
- Sponsored Content – This ad format can promote organic content that has been previously posted on your LinkedIn. This encourages users to engage and invite them to read, like or comment on your content. However, this is the least personalised approach to use to attract a new audience.
- Video Ads – This ad format can be used to tell your brand story to a wide range of online users on LinkedIn. By using this particular format can build brand awareness and generate quality leads.
- Text Ads – With Text Ads you can choose the audience you want to reach and set your own budget without commitments. Text ads allow you to only pay for ads that work therefore paying per click or impression.
- Carousel Ads – This ad format is more of a visual approach. It allows you to capture your target markets attention with up to 10 cards, either with imagery or ad copy. Using this particular format can drive traffic to your site and increase sales.
- Dynamic Ads – If you want a personalised approach, use dynamic ads. This format allows businesses to fully customise their ad by showing the user’s photo, company name and title within the ad.
- Display Ads – These particular ads allow you to reach and engage the right prospect and build your brand. Display ads guarantee impressions directly from LinkedIn and secure your target market at a fixed price.
LinkedIn ads are beneficial to many B2B Brands. Each ad allows businesses to reach ideal customers as 4 of 5 LinkedIn users drive business decisions.
SIDE NOTE: You should always do your research before you create and publish your ad. This will give you an insight into whether the type of advert that you pick will work efficiently.
LinkedIn advertising allows businesses to reach and connect with their target market efficiently. Using this platform will allow you to establish your business and build relationships quickly. Having a strong online presence, allows businesses to easily communicate with prospects and increase business opportunities.